What you can’t eat with gastritis?
What you can not eat at gastritis with acidity?
- In this type of inflammation is not recommended for dishes with a part of the substance:
- stimulating the production of gastric juice;
- aggressive actions on the stomach wall;
- stimulate fermentation processes;
- poorly digested in the stomach.
Products that stimulate the production of gastric juice:
- Kiwi. It is pleasant to the taste of sweet-sour product has made up a lot of vitamins, sugars, organic acids, substances that stimulate tissue regeneration, providing local calming effect. Meanwhile, it should refrain from the use of this berry when giperatsidnom gastritis, especially in the acute stage. The ban is due to possible negative effects of acids on inflammation of the walls of the stomach.
- Orange. All citrus (lemon, lime, grapefruit, tangerine, other fruits) stimulate the taste buds, and indirectly induce the production of hydrochloric acid. There are numerous scientific observations that saliva in human is produced by species of lemon. Therefore, when giperatsidnom gastritis is strictly prohibited the use of any citrus fruit.
- Garlic. The plant is known to volatile production – substances which inhibit the development of colds, which are natural disinfectants. Ingestion garlic stimulate the appetite, thereby causing the active production of gastric juice.
- Products that attack the mucous membranes of the stomach:
- Chocolate. Despite the abundance of nutrients it is prohibited to use for gastritis. Barring associated with a large (about 40%) of caffeine in chocolate. Caffeine is known to influence the property of the sphincter of the stomach, cause unpleasant consequences in the form of reflux – the release of intestinal contents into the stomach. Caffeine also irritates the stomach wall. These properties are undesirable caffeine chocolate gastritis.
- Ice cream. Tasty products containing milk fat, thickeners, flavoring agents, preservatives, flavors, colorings. Cold, sweet treat, with a high content of chemical ingredients, affects the stomach wall.
- Nuts, which is undesirable to use for gastritis. Prohibitions are mainly associated with the use of these products in large quantities.
- Cashew. This product contains a pungent oily substance is used to manufacture natural black. May cause exacerbation of gastritis.
- Almonds and other nuts, stone fruits (apricot, plum, cherry) contain small amounts of hydrocyanic acid, which is bad for the inflammation of the stomach wall.
- Hazelnuts (filberts) – a product rich in nutrients. As the value is close to the meat. However, this product contains a small amount of corrosive acids, which have a negative effect on the intestine. For a healthy person the stomach of the action quietly, with a damaged stomach may exacerbate the pathogenesis.
Products that promote fermentation processes in the body:
- Cereals (wheat, corn, barley, beans). Kashi made from these cereals contain coarse fibers, increase the acidity of gastric juice, fermentation processes.
- Peanut. This is not a nut and legume. Like all beans ferment in the stomach, thereby irritating the stomach wall.
- Grapes. It contains a large amount of nutrients. Grape has thick skin, which stimulates the fermentation processes in the stomach.
- Products, poorly digested in the stomach:
- Meat-containing products, poorly digested in the stomach are common symptoms – high cholesterol, high content of animal fat.
- Lean pork, although there is on the list approved for dietary products in hospitals for patients with the power not used. Therefore, we have carried this type of meat to the diet prohibited foods.
- Meat duck, goose, smoked meat products. Fats are available in abundance in these meats inhibit the production of hydrochloric acid, resulting in reduced speed of digestion. Fatty foods are not retained in the intestines, is rapidly excreted from the body, causing diarrhea, irritation of the gastric mucosa.
- Fat. The main energy value – animal fat. Fat contains a lot of salt, spices. As well as fatty meats, inhibits the production of hydrochloric acid irritates the stomach wall.
- Canned meat, fish. Flavoring agents, fat, and other components, poorly digestible in the stomach.
- Dumplings. It is hard to digest in the stomach, include two components – a boiled dough and minced meat. In the context of gastritis with high acidity, the effects of drinking, manifested heartburn, heaviness in the stomach.
- Liver. This product contains a large (more than 270 mg) of cholesterol, besides the liver – the body’s biological filter, which are accumulated and processed substances harmful to the body, trapped in the blood. Despite high levels of vitamin A, and other fat-soluble vitamins, mineral substances, the liver is not recommended for inflammatory processes in the stomach wall.
Read food menu of products which you can not eat if you have gastritis decease. For plant products, poorly digested in the stomach include melons, watermelons.